To whom it my concern

A major part of this Blog is the excerpts (revised) of a book I am writing by the same name "A Funny Little Though,"

It is my hope to help serve mankind and the Mother of all of us Mother-earth.

True we were born sinners but we were also born to be "stewards" of this land we call Mother-earth!

Author and Illustrator, Mary K. Butler

This Blog is the political, philosophical, and religious points of view of One American. The three little dirty words we all like to talk about

StonewallMary

StonewallMary
Visionary, Philosopher, Theologian, Architectural Designer, Free Thinker

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A true Representative of the people is

A true Representative of the people, to some of “My Fellow Americans,” is one that represents all of the people of His or Hers City, County, State and Country. A person wishing to be President, should in body this way of thinking when running for office. The only way this can truly be done in some people’s eyes is for the President not to belong to any one party. For how can you truly represent all the people if you only represent one side of the parties? You can’t! This, in the long run, can destroy even the best of Nations, just ask, Idealism! To continue this way is only going to divide this Great Nation even more than it already is, and that’s not good. Our President when asked what party does He or She represent, should state, “I am not Republican, Democratic, or Independent, I am none of the above for I am For the People, By the People, With the People and I will Not Elevate myself Above the People, for I am SUBSERVIENT to the needs of All the People of this Great Land and will not sway to any one parties favor, for my job is to represent the people, Not The Parties They Belong To!”. Our Nation is like a great crystal (eclectic) with many facets and like a crystal, if you only see one facet of a crystal, you will never see its true beauty, America, is “A Nation Of Nations.”

No comments:

Post a Comment